Thursday, February 19, 2015

Review: My Stinky New School


My Stinky New School
My Stinky New School by Rebecca Elliott

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



This is a cute book that you just have to admire the imagination of the kids within (if you have boys, maybe it's something to look forward to or reminisce). Often little kids don't like new schools. This would be a great book to demonstrate to your child how a peer might go through the experience and end up finding awesome friends and have a great time; they can discover that a new school is not always a bad thing. I could see this being read to preschoolers and depending how integrated the kindergarten class is with the rest of the school, them as well. This would especially be good for children who are change resistant and need routine stability (like a child with high functioning autism).



View all my reviews

No comments: