Friday, February 27, 2015

Review: Legs - The tale of a meerkat lost and found


Legs - The tale of a meerkat lost and found
Legs - The tale of a meerkat lost and found by Sarah J. Dodd

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I read this book with my fours and a half year old son. We enjoyed the art most and the story was really simple. I would recommend this book for younger children like when my oldest was prone to following his whims and walking off without regard to verbalizing his curiosity; although, not every child who wonders is lucky enough to find a familiar face. This book doesn't really address what to do if you go missing. The best message I received from the book is a reminder of how different the world looks to a little one. For a little one getting them to guess what animal each set of legs belong to might be a good learning activity.



View all my reviews

No comments: